During the final exam period, you'll put your work in a Google Drive folder and write short descriptions for each assignment. If you've already made a web portfolio, show me that instead.
1. Make a folder on your Google Drive and put copies inside of all the assignments below that you have:
• Reference Room Sign
• Resource Office Sign
• Photoshop Contest
• Mr. Foster's Page Logo
• Mother's Day Poster Contest
• Room 104 Sign
• Social Media Graphic
• Courier Flag
• College & Career Center Animated GIF
• Logan Live Opening Music (the mp3 file)
• Podcast (the mp3 file)
• Logan Family Center Sign
• Flash Train Animation (save it as a movie and put the movie in your folder)
2. Make a Google Doc in that folder. Type a little paragraph for every assignment describing what the assignment was and why you made it the way that you did. Example:
Reference Room Sign:
Our librarian wanted a new sign for our Reference Room. It had to be 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall, and she wanted it to be readable from a distance and to be creative in a way that was appealing to students. I decided to use a Star Wars theme. I made our principal, who was very popular, look like a stormtrooper, and I used a Star Wars font for the text. To make it more visible at a distance, I used a thin border around the edge and made sure that the text was big and high-contrast.
3. Show me your folder and your Google Doc with your descriptions.