During your final exam period, you'll make a web portfolio to show off the work you've done in this class this semester.
1. Before you begin, sign up for an account on Weebly (weebly.com)--it's an easy way to make your web site.
Already have a web site? You can just add pages to it instead of making a new one.
2. Make a home page with your name on it explaining the class and the programs that you've used.
3. Make pages for the following projects that you completed with a picture, what the assignment was, and your comments on what you made:
• Reference Room Sign
• Resource Office Sign
• Photoshop Contest
• Mr. Foster's Page Logo
• Mother's Day Poster Contest
• Room 104 Sign
• Social Media Graphic
• Courier Flag
• College & Career Center Animated GIF
• Logan Live Opening Music (use the "file" widget on the left side to post an MP3 version of your music on your page)
• Podcast (again, you can use the "file" widget on the left side to post an MP3 version of your podcast on your page)
• Logan Family Center Sign
• Flash Train Animation