Mr. Foster's Multimedia Policies and Grading
1. No eating or drinking over your computer keyboard.
2. Drinking from a spillproof container is OK.
3. You must use headphones when playing music or sound effects from your computer.
4. Cell Phones:
- Your cell phones should be off and away.
- If you forget this, you will give it to me without complaining, and you will get it back after school.
- If you forget a second time, you will get it back in three days.
- If you really need to use your phone for some unusual reason, you have to ask me first. If you forget to ask me first, you have to give me your phone.
5. At the end of class, please turn your chair around and sit down so that I can dismiss you as early as possible.
- 60% Projects (usually credit / no credit; if you have all the required elements, you get credit.)
- 20% Project Planning (storyboards, mostly)
- 10% Final Exam or Final Project
- 10% Participation (attendance, mostly; may include notes and agendas if you're taking a beginning multimedia class):
The attendance formula: If you're often late, or absent without an excuse, you lose your attendance points. You get them back by coming in consistently on time.
Computers often crash and fail, so save often and make backups!