Exporting PowerPoint Presentations
as a PDF and a movie
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation.
2. To save as a PDF, Select File --> Print:
3. To print four pages on one, select Layout from the pulldown menu:
4. Select 4 pages per sheet:
5. Click PDF, then Save as PDF.
6. Save it to your desktop; you'll see this box. Click "Use .pdf":
7. To save your presentation as a movie, click on File --> Save as Movie:
9. Go to your desktop and check out your PDF and movie.
Note that both of these methods of saving lose something in the translation . . .