Turn in Your Handwritten Notes
1. Count the number of notes since the beginning of the semester.
• Include today's.
• Count them at least twice--if you get the same answer twice, stop.
2. Write that number on top of the first page and circle it.
3. Turn in your notes (put them in the in-box, which is a tray under the whiteboard).
• Make sure your name is on it!
• You don't have to tear anything out--you can turn in your spiral notebook or composition book.
• Write me a note if you have issues (you added into the class late, your backpack was abducted by aliens, or whatever).